Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 STIHL KMA 130 R
Call for Price
The largest selection of yard care solutions in the world, from the battery-powered STIHL KMA 130 R KombiSystem.
The KMA 130 R battery-powered KombiMotor has the potential to make waves in the landscaping industry with its ability to streamline operations. By powering up to 13 separate tools with one STIHL powerhead, the KMA 130 R saves on storage space and maintenance of multiple units. Part of the AP Series of STIHL Battery Products the KMA 130 R gives professionals the ability to trim, prune, edge, clean, cultivate, and more with optional attachments - all without gas, fumes or exhaust emissions. The external battery source shifts the battery weight to the user's back or hips, ensuring a lightweight, comfortable and balanced position, regardless of the attachment being used. While its quiet operation enables this unit the flexibility to be used during extended hours, increasing income
potential for those who make their living in the outdoors, the commercial-grade, brushless electric motor offers optimal performance and durability for a virtually maintenance-free service life. Instant starts allow quick movement from one task to another, and a variable speed throttle trigger has three performance levels, allowing the user to select the operation speed that's best for the job at hand, conserving battery energy - and providing maximum run times. The unabated versatility of the KMA 130 R is sure to get a groundswell of support from landscapers and groundskeepers alike.
Note: Batteries, chargers, attachments, and accessories must be purchased separately.
- Adjustable front handle: The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Socket: To transfer power, the socket and the tool is connected to the STIHL AP or AR batteries using the connecting cable. This means that the battery can be conveniently worn on the body.
- Loop Handle (R): The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on a shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Powerhead Weight: 3.2 kg (7.1 lb.)
- Max Speed: 8,500 RPM
- Speed Settings: Level 1: 0 -6,300 RPM; Level 2: 0 -7,200 RPM; Level 3: 0 -8,500 RPM
- Air Velocity With BG-KM: 815.5 m3/h (480 cfm)
- Air Volume With BG-KM: 130 mph (58.1 m/sec)
- Blowing Force With BG-KM: 15 N
- 7.1 lb. (3.2 kg)