Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 STIHL HSA 94 R
Call for Price
With its professional-grade cutting capabilities ideal for pruning overgrown hedges, the HSA 94 R Hedge Trimmer offers optimal performance and durability.
The HSA 94 R is ideal for professionals looking for lightweight, quality performance. Featuring a commercial-grade, brushless electric motor, this energy-efficient and lightweight hedge trimmer is quiet and delivers ideal speed and run times. Designed with high torque, low blade speed and wide tooth spacing, the HSA 94 R is ideal for making powerful pruning cuts. The HSA 94 R also has instant start technology and features a variable speed throttle trigger with three performance levels offering cutting speeds ranging from 2,800 to 3,200 strokes per minute. The ergonomic handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction, allowing for efficient and comfortable use. The HSA 94 R requires no onboard battery. Rather, a variety of options are available that allow the operator to shift the battery weight to the back or hips for optimal weight distribution and user comfort. Trim hedges down to size efficiently with the HSA 94 R.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Common Features for Hedge Trimmers: View the features common to many STIHL hedge trimmers.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Ergonomic Loop Handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- Tip Protector: The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer's cutters from damage.
- Large Front Handle
- Throttle Trigger Lock
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Tooth Spacing: 38 mm (1.5 in.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Stroke Rate (Level 1/2/3): 2,800 / 3,000 / 3,200
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Run Time (w/ AP 100): Up to 45/40/35 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 135/120/105 Minutes (Level 1/2/3) (Recommended combination)
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000): Up to 380/350/320 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000): Up to 550/500/450 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000): Up to 700/630/570 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 5.8 kg (12.8 lb.)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 12.8 lb. (5.8 kg)