Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 STIHL HL 91 K (0°)
Call for Price
A professional hedge trimmer with high reach, low-emission engine and 24" blade.
Keep hard-to-reach hedges looking good with the STIHL HL 91 K (0°) extended reach hedge trimmer. Built for professional use, this mid-length hedge trimmer is lightweight and features a fixed-angle, 24" cutting blade. Easy to operate, the HL 91 K (0°) features a powerful, fuel-efficient, low-emission engine. Its compact design provides excellent maneuverability and includes an innovative ergonomic rubberized control handle with ECOSPEED throttle control, allowing for variable speed regulation. This convenient tool is designed to help professionals work longer with reduced fatigue.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.5 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Shaft Length: 76 cm (30 in.)
- Overall Length: 168 cm (66 in.)
- Cutting Attachment: 24"/ 0° head
- Weight*: 5.4 kg (11.9 lb.)
- 1.5 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 11.9 lb. (5.4 kg)