Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2018 DR Power SP22PN DR 22" Self-Propelled Mower
New for 2018! The DR SP22 Mower—now available with electric starting—is packed with professional-grade features for a professional-grade cut, season after season after season. The cast aluminum deck is so durable that it's backed by a lifetime warranty. It may just be the last walk-behind mower you ever buy!
- Lifetime Warranty Deck: The SP22 features a one-piece, 22"-wide, cast aluminum deck that is virtually indestructible. And we back that up with a Lifetime Warranty. Use it year after year…give it your worst! If it fails, for any reason, we'll replace it at no cost to you.
- DR OHV Engine: The SP22 features a high-quality DR engine with overhead valve and 8.0 ft-lbs gross torque (174cc). Choose between manual- or electric-start (featuring push-button starting).
- Self-Propelled: Uses solid metal gears for long life and reliability. Allows you to walk at a comfortable pace without pushing. You operate the drive with a simple, easy-action bail bar which you gently press against the padded handle.
- Ball Bearing Mounted Wheels: For easy rolling and long life. No cheap plastic sleeves that are easy to damage and hard to repair!
- Single Point Height Adjustment: Select from 9 different cutting heights with a single lever. Cut as low as 1.0" (lever all the way back), or as high as 3.4" (lever all the way forward).
- Electric Start Available!: Our electric-starting model has a push-button starter conveniently mounted on the handlebar. Just pull the blade control bar back against the padded handle, push the starter button, and you're up and running! (Easy recoil pull-start for backup.)
- Bag or Mulch: High capacity bagger is easy-on, easy-off. Mulching plug included.
- Cutting Width: 22"
- Cutting Height: 1" to 3.4"
- Length: 63"
- Width: 24"
- Weight: 87 lbs. (M/S) / 98 lbs. (E/S)
- Height: 43"
- Shipping Dimensions: 42" L x 25" W x 21" H
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
- Starting Type: Manual or Electric
- Make: DR
- Ft Lbs Torque: 8.00
- Displacement: 174 cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: 1
- Air Filter: Paper filter
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz
- Lubrication: Splash
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 quarts
- Deck: Cast aluminum
- Handlebar Style: Padded ergonomic
- Machine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Front Tire Size: 8" x 1.75"
- Rear Tire Size: 9" x 1.75"
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 174 cc
- Wheel Size
- 9 in. x 1.75 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 qt.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.